Manaus City Tour
Discover the history of the city of Manaus through a complete visit of the famous buildings and the main parks of the city such as the CIGS military zoo and the INPA. Safety is very important to us and the use of the seat belt is therefore mandatory.
What is included in the package:
- Visit of the Amazonas Opera House
- Visit of the Indian Museum
- Visit of the Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market
- Visit of the Rio Negro Palace
- Visit of the CIGS Military Zoo
- Visit of the INPA (Research Institute)
- Premenade along the Ponta Negra beach
- Walk in the Jeffeson Peres Park
- Observation of the Rio Negro Bridge
Description and details of the excursion:
This is an excursion to visit and discover the history of Manaus and the Amazon. Accompanied by a guide, you will visit famous buildings such as the Amazon Opera House, the Municipal Market Adolpho Lisboa, the fish market, the Rio Negro Palace or the Museum of the Indian. The tour will also take you to visit the CIGS Military Zoo where you will see some species of animals that exist in the rainforest. You will also have the opportunity to know some of the Amazon flora and fauna by visiting the INPA - National Institute of Amazonian Research.
Do not hesitate to contact us or ask us for information if you are interested,
we will be happy to show you the city of Manaus!